As a result of the Transit Service Review Project, the community consultation team at The City had replaced Route 90(Bridgeland/Parkhill) with Route 449(Eau Claire/Parkhill). There were operational concerns that negatively impacted the City's ability to provide safe and reliable transit service on the route.
Changes to Route 90
Starting on Monday, Dec. 19, 2016, Route 90 will be split into two separate routes:
Route 90 (CHANGED) – Bridgeland – Sunalta
- Service runs until 11 p.m.
- Buses every 25 minutes during peak, 35 minutes off-peak.
Route 449 (NEW) – Eau Claire – Parkhill
- Service runs until 9 p.m.
- Buses every 30 minutes during peak, 50 minutes off-peak.
- Bus service will change to smaller community shuttle buses, no large city buses.
View the current Route 90 map (valid to Dec. 18, 2016)
View the NEW Route 449 map (valid Dec. 19, 2016 onwards)