Board of Directors
Participating as a member of the PHSPCA board of directors is a great way to contribute and connect with your community while gaining valuable volunteer experience and knowledge of local and city affairs.
If you’ve been thinking about it, now is the time to join us! There are multiple opportunities available to help shape our community. The Parkhill Stanley Park Community Association is nominating community members for the following open board positions.
Board Positions Open:
- Vice President
- Membership Director
- Social & Special Events Director
- Director at Large (multiple spots open)
Board & Committee Member Benefits:
- Opportunity to contribute to the welfare of the community
- Provide leadership and community connections
- Utilize your unique skill sets to help with the community’s business
- A rewarding volunteer experience
- Networking possibilities
- Convenient & flexible meeting schedule
- Low time commitment
If you would like to find out more about the volunteer positions available on the various committees or on the Board, please contact us.
President: Brent Bedford email@example.com
Vice President: Vacant
Secretary: Elaine Coates firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications/Website/News: Shelley Bedford email@example.com
Social and Special Events: Vacant firstname.lastname@example.org
Programming: Elaine Coates/Shelley Bedford email@example.com