Parkhill Community Tennis Courts
The Parkhill Community Association is proud to provide our community members with two tennis courts as well as a practice backboard for those who are playing alone.
NOTE: The tennis backboard is in need of serious repair. Should you want to volunteer for repair day, please contact Elaine at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for improvements. Thank you in advance.
You can enjoy the use of the tennis courts by purchasing a community membership and an annual tennis membership. Our tennis courts are owned and maintained by the Parkhill Stanley Park Community Association for use by our members. For security, the gate is locked. Please scroll down to see how you can get the code by booking your court time.
RATES & SCHEDULE
Annual Tennis membership unlimited use: $10 per year
(A community membership is required to purchase the Tennis Add-on memberships)
BUY MEMBERSHIPS HERE: Parkhill Tennis/Pickleball Membership
BOOKING A COURT & GETTING THE GATE CODE
Our tennis courts are locked for security. To obtain the access code:
- Login to your community membership account
- Not a member yet? Sign up here
- Ensure that you have purchased the “add-on” tennis/pickleball membership for $10/year
- Navigate to Bookings > Create Booking
- Choose your court, day & time by dragging your mouse over the time slot. Then fill out the information in the pop-up window
- Your booking will be instantly approved.
- Check your email for the security code to unlock the gate and access the courts at your booking time.