Parkhill Community Pickleball
The Pickleball nets will be set up very shortly on the north portion of the tennis court and ready for you to book soon. Be sure to bring your own paddles and balls.
Mark your calendar for the next Pickleball teach clinic with Graham Shaw; avid pickleballer:
Pickleball Group Clinic
Thursday, May 12, 2022 6-8 pm
Saturday, May 14, 2022 1-3 pm
Parkhill is pleased to offer Pickleball! It is the fastest-growing sport in Calgary, Canada, and North America. It is a game that combines tennis, ping-pong, and badminton for 2-4 players.
Why is Pickleball the fastest growing sport in North America?
- Easy to learn
- ALL ages can play
- Great exercise
- Highly social activity
- Requires minimal gear
- Affordable to play ($10 per year with a community membership)
RATES & SCHEDULE
Annual Tennis/Pickleball membership unlimited use: $10 per year
(A community membership is required to purchase this Add-on membership)
BUY MEMBERSHIP HERE: Parkhill Tennis/Pickleball Membership
BOOKING A COURT & GETTING THE GATE CODE
Our tennis courts are locked for security. To obtain the access code:
- Login to your community membership account
- Not a member yet? Sign up here
- Ensure that you have purchased the “add-on” tennis/pickleball membership for $10/year
- Navigate to Bookings > Create Booking
- Choose your court, day & time by dragging your mouse over the time slot. Then fill out the information in the pop-up window
- Your booking will be instantly approved.
- Check your email for the security code to unlock the gate and access the courts at your booking time.